I’ve interviewed a lot of interesting people throughout my career to date. In my current role at the IBA I’ve been lucky enough to capture some of these interviews on film. Here are some examples below and please also visit the IBA’s podcast page:
- Zelda Perkins, former assistant to Harvey Weinstein, on non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Mary Robinson, the former President of Ireland and former United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, on climate justice
- James Thornton, CEO of ClientEarth, about using the law to protect the Earth, air pollution litigation, diesel emissions scandals, Brexit, environmental law and the climate crisis
- Bill Browder, CEO of Hermitage Capital Management, about Russian corruption, sanctions and seeking justice for Sergei Magnitsky.
- Robert Mueller, FBI Director, 2001-2013 about how 9/11 changed the FBI’s priorities as an organisation and the challenges posed by technology, encryption and cyber security in the fight against international terrorism.
- Laura Kovesi, Chief Prosecutor of Romania’s National Anti-Corruption Directorate, on the country’s efforts in anti-corruption
- Fatou Bensouda, Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, on the Court’s jurisdiction and work to fight impunity